Arai Defiant-X Shelby Helmet ~ Snell 2015
The Arai Defiant-X Helmet is steeped in style and protection. Building upon the original Defiant, the Defiant-X smooths out its predecessor’s aggressive lines to produce a bold yet refined helmet. SFL shell construction is round and smooth to avoid catching on rough surfaces. The shape and materials create a strong shell to disperse energy upon impact. Facial Contour System cheek pads provide a snug yet comfortable fit. Arai’s Free Flow System guides air underneath the helmet to improve overall ventilation for hot weather riding. The Arai DefiantX is the result of Arai’s legendary quality and attention to detail. Its comfort, protection and style are a triple threat that is tough to beat.
- SFL shell construction
- Multi density EPS
- Free Flow System (FFS) ventilation creates airflow under the helmet to reduce wind noise and turbulence while increasing hot air exhaust
- Dual intake front vents, side exhausts and one-piece rear exhaust
- Three position chin vent
- Neck vent exhaust
- VAS-V Max Vision face shield with included Pinlock insert lens
- Removable, anti-microbial liner
- Removable, washable cheek pads with 5mm peel-away layer for a perfect fit
- Pockets for speakers
- Facial Contour System (FCS) offers a snug fit by using a foam spring support in the cheek pad that compresses and rebounds without excessive pressure
- Non-removable chin curtain
- Double D-ring strap
- DOT and Snell M2015 certified
Please Note: We can only ship Arai products to addresses in the 50 US states, US Territories (excluding Guam) and any APO/FPO addresses (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
|Size||Head (inches)||Head (cm)|
|XS||20 7/8 – 21 1/4||53-54cm|
|Small||21 5/8 – 22||55-56cm|
|Medium||22 1/2 – 22 7/8||57-58cm|
|Large||23 1/4 – 23 5/8||59-60cm|
|XL||24 – 24 3/8||61-62cm|
|XXL||24 3/4 – 25 1/8||63-64cm|
This chart is just a starting point for determining the correct size Arai for you. For an in-depth look at Arai helmet sizing, click here
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!