Klim 2022 Alloy Jacket
The Alloy Jacket is a grid-fleece mid layer with excellent mobility and breathability properties. Using light fleece around the whole body it wicks moisture while trapping heat. It’s low bulk makes it equally suited to add warmth to any shell or for cool weather lifestyle activities.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE BREATHABLE MID LAYER
- 20D RIPSTOP NYLON OVERLAYS IN ELBOWS, CHEST & SHOULDERS
- GRID-BACK FLEECE BODY FOR EXTREME BREATHABILITY, LOW BULK
- GRID-BACK FLEECE WICKS MOISTURE AND PROVIDES COOLING AIRFLOW
- STRETCH PROPERTIES FOR COMFORT AND MOBILITY
- IDEAL FOR LAYERING
- 3M™ SCOTCHLITE™ REFLECTIVE MATERIAL
- 2 ZIP HAND POCKETS
- 1 CHEST POCKET
- LOW PROFILE CUFFS FOR EASY LAYERING
- LOW PROFILE STRETCH BOTTOM HEM
- ZIPPER CHIN GUARD FOR NEXT-TO-SKIN COMFORT
- MORE BREATHABLE THAN OVERRIDE ALLOY JACKET COMFORT COLLAR LINING
- YKK® ZIPPERS
We’ve developed the size chart below based on measurements of items here at the shop. I’d highly recommend you measure yourself and/or measure a jacket that fits you well (take the link below on how to do that). Then choose a jacket that is big enough for your chest and belly. Since the Alloy is designed as a mid layer it is trim fit to keep it close the the body. It does have some stretch to the material as well.
Overall sleeve and torso lengths are generous and will work for most average height or taller riders. Those of shorter stature may find the sleeve and torso lengths to be longer than ideal.
|Jacket Size||Max Chest||Max Belly|
Our Two Cents
The Klim Alloy jacket is a breathable mid layer designed to wick moisture while trapping heat. The grid-back fleece allows moisture to move away from the body and air to flow between the garment and the base layer so you have a micro-climate that maintains temperature. The low profile cuffs and hem make layering a breeze. :: Mike, 02-23-2022