Klim F3 Carbon Helmet
Visions of riding fast and light across thrilling terrain had us build the chassis from ultralight hand-laid carbon fiber for the best consistency in shell thickness and resin distribution. The F3 Carbon is the lightest ECE helmet we were willing to make without sacrificing any safety.
- CARBON FIBER HAND-LAID SHELL
- SHELL CONSTRUCTION PROCESS AVOIDS DEPOSITS AND IMPERFECTIONS
- ONE OF THE LIGHTEST SNOW HELMETS AVAILABLE
- LIGHTEST KLIM ECE HELMET
- TRIPLE-DENSITY EPS
- EXTRA LARGE EYE PORTS FOR MAXIMUM VISION
- FID-LOCK® QUICK RELEASE STRAP
- HIGH EFFICIENCY VENTILATION
- 13 INTAKE VENTS
- 6 EXHAUST VENTS
- DIRECT VENT EPS DESIGN
- SHELL STRUCTURE DESIGNED FOR MAXIMUM STRENGTH WITH LIGHT WEIGHT
- NECK BRACE COMPATIBLE
- EXCEEDS ECE CERTIFICATIONS
- EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE
- ANTIMICROBIAL LINER
- MOISTURE-WICKING LINER
- 3D CHEEK PAD FOAM
- 3 SHELL SIZES, 3 EPS THICKNESSES FOR OPTIMAL FIT
Below is a size chart provided by Klim for this product.
If you have questions about how this helmet might fit as compared to other helmets in your closet, please visit this FAQ for some advice.
|Helmet Size||Head Measurement cm||Head Measurement Inches|
|Small||55 to 56||21 5/8 to 22|
|Medium||57 to 58||22 1/2 to 22 7/8|
|Large||59 to 60||23 1/4 to 23 5/8|
|XL||61 to 62||24 to 24 3/8|
|XXL||63 to 64||24 3/4 to 25 1/4|
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!