Klim Tundra Split Finger Glove
As part of the Tundra collection, the Tundra Split Finger glove is the ultimate in warmth and technology on the snow. The Tundra is warmest glove design to date and offers dual chamber functionality so you don’t give up tactile control of your bars, brakes and throttle. The lobster claw (split finger) design is a perfect compromise between a mitten (superior warmth) and 4 finger glove design (superior tactile control).
- GORE-TEX® + GORE WARM
- GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY®
- SCOTCHGARD™ DWR
- FULL WATERPROOF GAUNTLET DESIGN
- OVERALL 500 GRAMS INSULATION (400 GRAMS ON BACKHAND, 100 GRAMS IN DIVIDER)
- 3M THINSULATE INSULATION
- DUAL CHAMBER CONSTRUCTION WITH SINGLE THUMB CHAMBER
- INSULATION EXTENDED INTO GAUNTLET
- HEAVIER FLEECE ON BACKHAND-THINNRE FLEECE ON PALM AND DIVIDER
- 2X2 SPLIT FINGER CONFIGURATION
- ARTICULATED DESIGN
- RODEO LEATHER PALM
- LEATHER WRAPPED BACK OF FINGERS
- SOFT NOSE WIPE
- INTEGRATED GOGGLE SQUEEGEE
- ADJUSTABLE WRIST CLOSURE
- ONE-HAND “PULL TO EJECT” GAUNTLET SHOCK CORD CINCH
- ENTRY ASSIST PULL LOOP
These Klim gloves fit more like American branded gloves than European branded gloves (which run a bit smaller). If you have experience with brands like FirstGear, Tour Master, Joe Rocket etc, I think you’ll find the fit comparable. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Just as an FYI, you may have previous experience with Alpinestars and REV’IT! which generally run about one half size smaller, size-for-size, than Klim. So if a particular size in either of those brands is roomy on you, then you may be able to go down one full size in this style.