Alpinestars Bogota Pro Pant
- 100% Recycled Lightweight Polyamide Ripstop (230g/m2) with 600 mm water column internal coating and external DWR
- Large mesh panels
- 1200D Oxford polyfabric reinforcements
- Three-layer ‘liner-to-drop’ system
- Large direct ventilation opening panel on thighs
- Large stretch inserts
- Drystar® waterproof membrane provides both waterproofness and breathability
- Detachable thermal liner 100g thigh/80g calf
Read on for more details.
Alpinestars publishes a really complicated sizing chart, so I’ve distilled that down for you into the table below. We checked a selection of pants with a tape and the chart is reasonably accurate. Choose a size based on the chart below. I encourage you to use a tape around your waist just below the navel to determine waist size because using jean sizes might lead to false results if your jeans are “vanity sized”.
Since these pants come with suspenders, I’d advise you to choose larger if you are between sizes since the use of suspenders allows for a looser waist, which would be more comfortable. (I’m a big fan of suspender pants BTW!).
|Pant Size||Waist Range||Regular Inseam||Short Inseam||Tall Inseam|