Spidi Teker Leather Pants
Teker are motorcycle leather pants designed to match a variety of different rides, from sport bikes to touring and cruisers. Tailored with premium cowhide feature EN1621-1:2012 certified protectors on hips and knees.
SPIDI was born in the most important district for leather processing. Tanning in the Chiampo Valley boasts roots in the fifteenth century, when farmers themselves began to tan and sell leathers. The beginning of the industrial process of tanning can be dated to the ‘800s; it’s towards the middle of the twentieth century that the art of tanning invades the whole valley, thanks to the electromechanical development, and counting now over 700 factories in that industry. Almost six hundred years of tradition, innovation and research allow SPIDI using the finest leathers from around the world, wisely worked in this district in northern Italy, where tanning handed down for generations and where the common goal is to continue to refine the tanning process of leathers that will then be used in a variety of categories, such automotive, footwear, clothing and more. Spidi benefited from this amazing know-how to create the quality standards of leathers used in the motorcycle world. The proximity to the world’s most important tanning district allowed us over the years, and still allows , to select the leathers and to define all the stages to reach the highest quality products that exceed standards. LEAT+ER is synonymous of high quality and certifies that our leather were wisely worked in Italy to give our products a unique look, in accordance with our health/safety standards. Wearing a SPIDI LEAT+ER product means wearing over two hundred years of history.
- Multitech removable protectors CE certified EN 1612-1:2012 knees protectors
- Removable Multitech protectors CE certified EN 1621-1: 2012 hips
- 50% waterproof garment
- Removable lining with wadding
- Fixed lining 50 gr.
- Average weight 1,5 Kg
- Zip fastener to join jacket/trousers
- Knee protector adjustable positioning
- Boots attachment – Strap to fasten trousers to boots
- High tenacity elastic flex tenax Nylon 6.6, extreme abrasion resistance
- High tenacity extra tenax triple twisted Nylon 6.6
- Cowhide, 1.1/1.2 mm thick, high fitting performance
- Do not Wash – Do not bleach – Do not tumble dry – Line drying in the shade – Do not iron – Do not dry clean – Do not wring
Read on for more details.
Below is the link to sizing information provided by Spidi