Spidi RR Pro Warrior Leather Pants
The SPIDI RR Pro Warrior Pants offer state-of-the-art protection and have full Pr En 17092-2: 2017 Class AAA safety certification, with CE certified EN 1621-1 Level 1 hip armor. They’re made from high-performance 1.1 to 1.3 mm Italian leather with a fixed comfort lining and a fully adjustable lumbar Micrometric stretch tightening system. In order to ensure that each pair lasts multiple seasons they’re fitted with removable/replaceable MSC Micrometric knee sliders. SPIDI designed the RR Pro Warrior Pants with a zipper for securely attaching a jacket as well as elastic high-tenacity 6.6 nylon with extreme abrasion resistance in the non-leather sections. Both the waist and upper knee sections have accordion flex panels to allow natural movement, and the lower pant legs are a comfortable, flexible material designed to fit neatly inside your race boots.
Sizing is available from 44 to 58 in a black colorway with white and yellow accents.
By continuous research and experience, gained from Safety Lab, comes a new technology signed by SPIDI, synthesis of history and innovation, two founding values of the Brand. The main goal of the Safety Lab has always been focused on nding the best combination of comfort and safety. After a long time of experimentation on track, through software simulations and tests in the urban environment, engineers of the SPIDI Community created the Warrior Tech, a new technology, with a careful study of bio-mechanics and ergonomics, able to protect the rider in the most sensitive areas in the event of a fall. The never ending research in technical innovations becomes more and more accurate, reaching its peak with the performance of Warrior Tech; a technology able to respond at extreme stress. Thanks to its modular design, it adapts perfectly to the natural shapes of the human body. The most innovative value , focused in the design of its structure that enhance the possibilities offered by polymers and the nonperforming process, allows the industrial production of a protector with impact absorption capacity never reached before. With the application of the Warrior Tech inserts, the safety of the rider reaches a level with no equals, covering an important role as part of the vanguard in technical sports and opening new scenarios in mobility safety, that go far beyond the world of motorsport.
- CE: it is the mark of compliance with health and safety requirements laid down by EU Directive 89/686 / EEC
- PPE protective apparel for motorcycle use – Pr En 17092-2: 2017
- Class AAA certified
- Warrior Protectors certificate EN 1621-1 Lev. 1 hips
- Racing removable protectors certified CE EN 1621-1:2012
- Warrior shields on hips
- Adjustable and removable racing knee slider
- Fixed lining 50 gr.
- 50% waterproof garment
- Lower pant leg of comfortable material
- Zip fastener to join jacket/trousers
- Average weight 2,5 Kg
- MSC micrometric slider control
- Lumbar adjust micrometric stretch tightening system
- High tenacity elastic flex tenax Nylon 6.6, extreme abrasion resistance
- Cowhide, 1.1/1.3 mm thick, high safety performance
- Reflex zones for night-riding
- Do not Wash – Do not bleach – Do not tumble dry – Line drying in the shade – Do not iron – Do not dry clean – Do not wring
Read on for more details.
Below is the link to sizing information provided by Spidi