Spidi RR Pro 2 Leather Pants (SOLD OUT)
The SPIDI RR PRO 2 Pants are CE certified to the latest prEN 17092-2:2017 safety standard, and they include removable Warrior Lite protectors certified to the En 1621-1:2012 standard. In order to ensure a perfect fit the RR PRO 2 Pants have a lumbar adjust micrometric stretch tightening system, flexible panels in the upper knee sections, and cuffs that are designed to fit neatly and comfortably into your boots. As you would expect with any high-performance motorcycle pants, the RR PRO 2 has adjustable and removable knee sliders and Spidi’s proprietary Micrometric Slider Control. For safety there is a pant to jacket attachment zipper and the main chassis is abrasion resistant cow leather with a thickness of 1.1mm to 1.3 mm. Flex Tenax panels are used on high-movement areas, the pants have a fixed lining, and they’re rated as 50% waterproof.
SPIDI was born in the most important district for leather processing. Tanning in the Chiampo Valley boasts roots in the fifteenth century, when farmers themselves began to tan and sell leathers. The beginning of the industrial process of tanning can be dated to the ‘800s; it’s towards the middle of the twentieth century that the art of tanning invades the whole valley, thanks to the electromechanical development, and counting now over 700 factories in that industry. Almost six hundred years of tradition, innovation and research allow SPIDI using the finest leathers from around the world, wisely worked in this district in northern Italy, where tanning handed down for generations and where the common goal is to continue to refine the tanning process of leathers that will then be used in a variety of categories, such automotive, footwear, clothing and more. Spidi benefited from this amazing know-how to create the quality standards of leathers used in the motorcycle world. The proximity to the world’s most important tanning district allowed us over the years, and still allows , to select the leathers and to define all the stages to reach the highest quality products that exceed standards. LEAT+ER is synonymous of high quality and certifies that our leather were wisely worked in Italy to give our products a unique look, in accordance with our health/safety standards. Wearing a SPIDI LEAT+ER product means wearing over two hundred years of history.
- CE: it is the mark of compliance with health and safety requirements laid down by EU Directive 89/686 / EEC
- PPE protective apparel for motorcycle use – Pr En 17092-2: 2017 Class AAA certified
- Warrior Protectors certificate EN 1621-1 Lev. 1 hips
- Removable Warrior Lite knees protectors CE EN1621-1 Lev.2 certified
- Adjustable and removable racing knee slider
- Fixed lining 50 gr.
- 50% waterproof garment
- Lower pant leg of comfortable material
- Zip fastener to join jacket/trousers
- Average weight 2,5 Kg
- MSC micrometric slider control
- Lumbar adjust micrometric stretch tightening system
- High tenacity elastic flex tenax Nylon 6.6, extreme abrasion resistance
- Cowhide, 1.1/1.3 mm thick, high safety performance
- Reflex zones for night-riding.
- Do not Wash – Do not bleach – Do not tumble dry – Line drying in the shade – Do not iron – Do not dry clean – Do not wring
Check out these similar products:
Below is the link to sizing information provided by Spidi