Alpinestars Track Leather Pants
- 1.3mm full-grain leather for excellent abrasion resistance and supple finish.
- Multi-stitched main seam construction for maximum tear resistance.
- Extended high rear waist construction provides greater overlap with the riding jacket to ensure maximum material coverage of the body at all times.
- Perforated leather panels for improved ventilation.
- Premium YKK Semi Auto Lock zippers ensure secure closure at all times.
- CE certified riding garment. The pants fully conforms to CE Certified: EN 13595-1 standards for riding safety.
- Removable CE certified knee, hip and tibia protectors offer excellent impact resistance.
- Internally reinforced seat area aids abrasion protection and helps prevent garment deformation as a result of high friction while sliding in an accident.
- Alpinestarsﾒ replaceable Sport Knee Sliders.
- Ergonomic stretch aramidic panels on crotch and back of the knee for optimal flexibility and fit.
- Large accordion stretch panels offers excellent range on movement on bike.
- Interior leg cuff system features Taslon and Nylon closures to help keep pants firmly situated on body.
- Innovative calf expansion gusset ankle adjustment improves range of fit and riding comfort
- Removable Internal lining with stretch panel inserts work in conjunction with outer stretch zones for greater freedom of movement.
- D-ring waist adjustments and waist connection zipper to attach to Alpinestars riding jackets.
Use the chart below to pick the pant size for you. The pants are sold in European sizes, and Alpinestars tags the pant with their estimate of US waist size, but we find the pants to run small so we’ve listed our estimate of the US waist sizes. Don’t be thrown off by the inseam lengths listed. When comparing these lengths to jeans you buy, keep in mind that sport pants are only designed to go to the ankle bone, so if you normally buy a 32 or 33 inseam in jeans, a 30 or 31” inseam in sport pants will work for you. One neat new feature of these pants is the zipper at the ankle which allows you to open the zipper to accommodate larger calf sizes.
of Waist Size
Our Two Cents
Alpinestars CE certified Track Leather Pant is a supremely comfortable and versatile performer for both track and street use. Packed with class-leading protection and stretch paneling to ensure an ergonomic, contoured fit this pant can be used in conjunction with a range of Alpinestars leather jackets, to form a formidable ensemble for performance riding.