Alpinestars Jagg Leather Pants
With a durable full grain leather main material with strategically positioned stretch panels for excellent fit on the bike, the Jagg Leather Pant incorporates a reinforced seat area and strengthened stitching for durability and abrasion resistance. With CE certified interior protection and lots of personalization options the Jagg is fully optimized for attachment to a range of Alpinestars sport and performance riding jackets.
- Highly durable, full grain leather multi-panel construction for abrasion resistance, with reinforced, multiple stitching for optimum tear resistance in the event of an impact.
- Accordion textile stretch zones above the knee offer improved flexibility and fit in the riding position.
- Extensive stretch poly-fabric panels on the inside leg and crotch improve flex fit while reducing garment weight and material excess.
- Front snap button and hook waist closure for security, plus durable front zipper.
- Extended high rear waist construction provides greater overlap with the riding jacket to ensure maximum material coverage of the body at all times.
- Internal mesh lining with stretch panel inserts work in conjunction with outer stretch zones for greater freedom of movement.
- Removable CE approved internal knee and shin protectors for class-leading safety in key impact zone.
- Replaceable foam hip pad inserts for comfort and additional impact performance (CE certified Nucleon hip protector available as accessory upgrade).
- Internally reinforced seat and knee area aids abrasion protection and helps prevent garment deformation as a result of high friction while sliding in an accident.
- Zippered calf expansion gusset for various lower leg sizes.
- Pre-curved leg construction helps prevent riding fatigue and aids performance fit.
- Waist circumference Velcro® and D-ring closure for secure and personalized closure.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding jackets.
- Front, deep pockets are zippered for peace-of-mind closure.
- Reflective detailing on front and back for improved rider visibility.
- Available in men’s EURO sizes, 44 – 60.
Read on for more details.
Our fit check process involves trying real products on our size check mannequins. We’re in the process of doing that and will report here as soon as we’re done.