Bull-it SR6 Cargo Easy Jeans
The Bull-it SR6 Cargo Easy Jeans have a slim straight fit. SR6 refers to the amount of abrasion resistance. SR6=6.26 seconds of abrasion protection. Compare this with 1.4MM cowhide’s 5.8 seconds of abrasion resistance, and you’ll agree that the Bull-it SR6 Jeans set a higher standard. You’ll find yourself reaching for the Bull-it SR6 Cargo Easy Jeans whenever you ride.
- 12.5oz cotton twill
- Multiple Cargo-style pockets: 2 front, 2 rear with closures and 2 side
- Rear center shaped belt hoop with embroidered Bull-it logo
- Covec sew in label in rear right hand pocket
- Genuine YKK locking front zipper
- Inside waistband with Bull-it branded printing
- Covec thermal barrier inside prevents heat transfer from road friction
- 60% internal cover of Covec impact abrasion prevention layer
- Knee and hip armor pockets for optional CE approved protectors (sold separately)
Our fit check process involves trying real products on our size check mannequins. We’re in the process of doing that and will report here as soon as we’re done.
Click here for the sizing chart provided by Bull-It for their men’s jeans