Alpinestars Oscar Charlie Denim Pants
Constructed from a specially prepared, heavy denim fabric that incorporates elsatane for form-fitting comfort on and off the bike, the Charlie Denim Pant has a timeless American-vintage look, reminiscence of the iconic days of motorcycle riding. These regular/slim cut jeans are perfect for everyday use and incorporate CE‐certified knee protectors that can be personalized to fit various leg sizes.
- Regular/slim fit heavy denim main material incorporates stretch elastane to improve riding comfort and all-round fit.
- Strong twin stitched main seam construction for added durability.
- Interior aramidic reinforcement in seat and knee areas offer excellent abrasion and tear resistance in impact critical areas.
- Internal knee compartment allows adjustment of its CE‐certified knee protection to fit various leg lengths.
- Customized OSCAR detailing on metal YKK zip, buttons and rivets.
- Leather, vintage-authentic belt patch and coin pocket
- Available in men’s US PANT sizes, 28 – 38.
We measured a sampling of these jeans of different waist sizes and lengths and find the waist band measures out to the stated size. Most jeans are “vanity” sized which mean they’ll measure about 2” larger than the stated size in the waist. To pick a size, you’ll want to measure your waist (use our instructions below) and choose the size which corresponds to waist measurement. Alternately you can measure the waist band of your favorite slacks, chinos or jeans to figure out your measured waist size. Because your favorite jeans are likely vanity sized by about 2”, you’ll wind up choosing a size in this pant that one size larger than your jean size.