Alpinestars Copper Denim Pants
The Copper Denim is an excellent urban commuting jean that fuses class-leading protection for the knee and hips and a uniquely stylish, customized design detailing. With its pre-shaped leg construction and quality denim fabric the Copper Denim just gets more comfortable and personalized with every wearing.
- Regular/straight fit 13oz denim for a fashionable, long-lasting fit.
- Interior aramid fiber reinforcement in seat, hip and knee areas for abrasion and tear resistance in impact critical areas.
- Leather belt patch and coin pocket.
- Internal knee compartment allows adjustment of its CE-certified knee protection to fit various leg lengths.
- Removable 5mm hip pad protectors with Velcro® attachments for secure, safe fit.
- Technical, pre-shaped leg construction for anatomically optimized riding fit.
- Contemporary print design on inner waist and pockets.
- Customized detailing on metal YKK zip, buttons and rivets.
- Available in U.S. Pant sizes 28 – 40.
We measured a sampling of these jeans of different waist sizes and lengths and find the waist band measures out to the stated size. Most jeans are “vanity” sized which mean they’ll measure about 2” larger than the stated size in the waist. To pick a size, you’ll want to measure your waist (use our instructions below) and choose the size which corresponds to waist measurement. Alternately you can measure the waist band of your favorite slacks, chinos or jeans to figure out your measured waist size. Because your favorite jeans are likely vanity sized by about 2”, you’ll wind up choosing a size in this pant that one size larger than your jean size.