Thor Fuse Air Rive Pant
BUILT TO LAST CONSTRUCTION
- Motocross is no place for the weak. With 500D Cordura fabric in the saddle, Aramid stitched full grain leather inner knee panels, and ultra-durable dobby woven fabric throughout, the FUSE Air™ pant is built to withstand the brutal demands of motocross.
RAPID FLEX™ KNEE
- Flexibility is key. Constant movement on the bike calls for more mobility and less restriction, which is exactly what the RAPID FLEX™ knee delivers.
- Do you ever ride with your legs locked? Didn’t think so. We designed the pre-curved knee to assume the active riding position before you ever slip the pants on. Side effects may include, but are not limited to: less bunching, reduced pinch points, and increased comfort.
- Newly designed stretch panels in the rear waist and saddle deliver a comfortable fit, regardless of your position on the bike. Experience extra room where it counts and flexibility when it counts.
- Abrasion-tolerant materials, durable construction, and full grain leather knee panels provide coverage in crucial areas
- With high quality ventilation located throughout, the pant pulls the cool air in while pushing the hot air out. Ride fast – stay cool, simple as that.
- Performance mesh liner
- Purpose built TPR features
- Small expansion stretch panels on waist
- Interior hip pocket
- Looking for a matching jersey? Click here
These pants are sold in US waist sizes. Remember that most casual pants are “Vanity Sized” meaning the actual measurement is about 2” more than the stated size. Therefore, we suggest you select one size over the size you normally wear in men’s pants. Below we have included the inseams Thor has listed for each size.