Thor Sector Warp Helmets
The Thor Sector Helmet offers exceptional performance at the entry level price. With innovative styling, terrific balance, all-day comfort, and extensive venting, this helmet is built to perform. Designed with an aggressive stance and an aerodynamic shape, this helmet looks fast straight out of the box. Offering three distinct graphic styles, Thor didn’t hold back anything on this beast. But the real beauty is under the surface, where the dual density EPS liner provides a more progressive impact absorption for different levels of impact coverage. Combine that with the DOT certification and you’ve got a helmet that offers class-leading coverage and keeps money in your pocket.
- Injection molded polycarbonate ASB shell.
- Dual-density EPS liner provides a more progressive impact absorption.
- Fully adjustable visor provides ample coverage.
- Hi-flow mouth vent with filter to prevent roost from entering.
- Flexible rubber nose piece helps deflect roost.
- Rear shell shape quickly and easily repositions the goggle strap.
- Extensive venting with internal air passages for maximum cooling.
- DOT approved.
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!
We’ll help you find the right fit!
Thor Helmet Sizing chart
|Adult Helmets Size||Inches||Hat Size|
|X-Small||20 3/4 – 21 1/4||6 5/8 – 6 3/4|
|Small||21 5/8 – 22||6 7/8 – 7|
|Medium||22 1/2 – 22 3/4||7 1/8 – 7 1/4|
|Large||23 1/4 – 23 5/8||7 3/8 – 7 1/2|
|X-Large||24 – 24 1/2||7 5/8 – 7 3/4|
|2X-Large||24 3/4 – 25 1/8||7 7/8 – 8|
Here is a link to sizing advice provided by ThorMX