Klim F5 Koroyd Ops Helmet
Built on the F5 chassis and adding to its engineered capability to provide all-day comfort, the F5 Koroyd adds safety and ventilation technologies to provide protection, reduced weight and enhanced ventilation and carries the DOT certification for on-road use. Challenging long-held industry methods, the F5 is leading the way in head protection technology and providing the best possible riding experience. Koroyd® is a next generation energy absorbing technology, engineered with a unique structure and innovative energy management properties. When impacted the Koroyd cores crush homogeneously, decelerating the energy from the impact. MIPS® brain protection system is a low-friction layer designed to reduce rotational motion from angled impacts the head.
TOP 3 BENEFITS• KOROYD® PROVIDES CONTROLLED ENERGY ABSORPTION PROPERTIES + MASSIVE AIRFLOW BENEFITS • MIPS® MITIGATES ROTATIONAL FORCES FROM IMPACT• UNPRECEDENTED VENTILATION AT ANY SPEED REDUCES FATIGUE
- FULL KLIM® KARBON FIBER SHELL• ONE OF THE SAFEST HELMETS IN THE INDUSTRY
- HYBRID IMPACT PROTECTION COMBINES MULTIPLE ENERGY ABSORPTION TECHNOLOGIES
- KOROYD® TECHNOLOGY
- MIPPS® TECHNOLOGY
- DUAL DENSITY EPS• EXTRA LARGE EYE PORT FOR MAXIMUM FIELD OF VISION
- WIND TUNNEL TESTED
- FID-LOCK® STRAP CLOSURES (EXTREMELY EASY TO TAKE HELMET ON AND OFF)
- MOST VENTILATED HELMET IN THE INDUSTRY
- 18 INTAKES AND 8 EXHAUST VENTS
- DIRECT VENT EPS DESIGN
- DESIGNED TO INTAKE AIR AT SPEED / EXHAUST HEAT WHILE AT LOW SPEEDS OR STOPPED
- SHELL STRUCTURE DESIGNED FOR MAXIMUM STRENGTH WHILE REMAINING LIGHTWEIGHT
- NECK BRACE COMPATIBLE
- EXCEEDS ECE CERTIFICATIONS
- FOCUS ON FIT
- ANTI-MICROBIAL AND ANTI BACTERIAL MATERIALS
- MOISTURE-WICKING DRYLEX® COMFORT LINER
- 3 SHELL SIZES AND 3 EPS SIZES FOR THE BEST FIT AND MAXIMUM COMFORT TO FIT YOUR HEAD LIKE A GLOVE
- HELMET BAG
- BREATH BOX
- WINDSTOPPER® LINER
- EXTRA PEAK VISOR/HARDWARE
Below is a size chart provided by Klim for this product.
If you have questions about how this helmet might fit as compared to other helmets in your closet, please visit this FAQ for some advice.
|Helmet Size||Head Measurement cm||Head Measurement Inches|
|Small||54 to 55||21 1/4 to 21 5/8|
|Medium||56 to 57||22 to 22 1/2|
|Large||58 to 59||22 7/8 to 23 1/4|
|XL||60 to 61||23 5/8 to 24|
|XXL||62 to 63||24 3/8 to 24 3/4|
|XXXL||64 to 65||25 1/4 to 25 5/8|
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!