HJC FG-MX Piston Helmet
- Advanced Fiberglass Composite Shell
- Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
- Impact absorbing, multi-density EPS liner
- Maximum range adjustable visor
- Large Eye Port Yields Maximum visibility and Superior Goggle Fit
- Aerodynamic rear spoiler
- ACS Advanced Channeling Ventilation System
- SilverCool Plus™ Interior Lining
- SilverCool Plus™ moisture-wicking and odor-free interior with advanced silver antibacterial fabric
- Crown and cheek pads are removable and washable
- Nylon Strap Double D-Ring Retention System neatly secures chin strap
- DOT & SNELL approved
Here is a link to HJC’s website where you’ll find information on installing and removing shields, base plates, cheek pads, chin curtains, etc, as well as helmet care and cleaning.
Below is a size chart provided by HJC for this product. If you need help with how to measure, or how to evaluate the fit of helmet please have a look at this guide by HJC (the size chart included in this guide is for a “generic” HJC helmet and may differ slightly from the chart below that is specific to this product).
If you have questions about how this helmet might fit as compared to other helmets in your closet, please visit this FAQ for some advice.
|Helmet Size||Hat Size||Head Measurement (inches)||Head Measurement (cm)|
|XS||6 5/8 to 6 3/4||20 7/8 to 21 1/4||53 to 54|
|Small||6 7/8 to 7||21 5/8 to 22||55 to 56|
|Medium||7 1/8 to 7 1/4||22 1/2 to 22 7/8||57 to 58|
|Large||7 3/8 to 7 1/2||22 7/8 to 23 1/4||59 to 60|
|XL||7 5/8 to 7 3/4||24 to 24 3/8||61 to 62|
|XXL||7 7/8 to 8||24 3/4 to 25 1/4||63 to 64|
Other Useful HJC Information Links:
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!