Fly Racing Toxin MIPS Cold Weather Embargo Helmet
The Toxin combines style and critical functions in one complete package. The Toxin is DOT/ECE 22.05 approved — a durable and lightweight polymer shell combined with a well ventilated dual-stage EPS. The Toxin is further enhancedwith an integrated MIPS® Multi-directional Impact Protection System.
- ECE/DOT approved
- MIPS® Brain Protection System: helmetintegrated, low-friction layer designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain from angled impacts
- Durable and lightweight polymer shell
- Dual-density EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) liner
- Custom rubber trim with integrated nose guard
- Lightweight machined aluminum visor screws
- Stainless steel rivets and D-rings
- Three shells and four EPS sizes provide a precise fit
COMFORT / LINER
- Removable and washable comfort liner and cheek pads absorb sweat while providing ventilation
- All FLY helmets have TFV (True Functional Ventilation). When in motion air is forced through multiple air intake vents, then passed through aligned vent channels in the EPS and exits out multiple rear exhaust vents
- High-flow mouthpiece is replaceable
- Cold weather kit with breath guard and ventilation plug kit
- Soft fleece helmet bag
Read on for more details.
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!
We’ll help you find the right fit!
Fly Racing Helmet Sizing chart
|Adult Helmets Size||Inches||Hat Size||CM|
|X-Small||20 1/2 – 21 1/4||6 5/8 – 6 3/4||53 – 54|
|Small||21 1/4 – 22||6 7/8 – 7||54 – 56|
|Medium||22 – 23||7 1/8 – 7 1/4||57 – 58|
|Large||23 – 23 3/4||7 3/8 – 7 1/2||59 – 60|
|X-Large||24 – 24 1/2||7 5/8 – 7 3/4||61 – 62|
|2X-Large||24 1/2 – 25 1/4||7 7/8 – 8||63 – 64|