Fly Racing F2 Carbon MIPS Replica Helmet (XS ONLY)
- MIPS low-friction layer can absorb more of the rotational force of impacts, adding more protection than other helmets can offer
- Shell is constructed using state-of-the-art, aircraft grade woven carbon fiber and DuPont™ Kevlar® composite materials, which create superior strength while remaining extremely light
- Dual density EPS liner combines two layers of EPS (Expanded Polystyrene), one softer, one slightly harder to provide more progressive impact absorption for different levels of impact
- Multi-port air induction cooling system includes 11 intake and 4 exhaust vents that create massive airflow to keep your head cool
- Quad-vent goggle anti-fog vents above goggle eye port draw air from goggle to help clear away fog
- Custom molded rubber trim with integrated nose guard helps keep rocks and debris away from your nose
- New Quick Release washable COOLMAX comfort liner & cheek pads absorb sweat, provide plenty of ventilation and are easy to remove
- Flow through EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) and comfort liner air system align to maximize airflow
- Helmet is constructed using super-strong, lightweight machined aluminum screws, rivets and stainless steel D-rings for superior strength and years of worry free use
- Optional carbon fiber intake vent wing can be added to the helmet for increased direction of airflow on the front vents
- Meets or exceeds ECE and DOT standards
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!
We’ll help you find the right fit!
Fly Racing Helmet Sizing chart
|Adult Helmets Size||Inches||Hat Size||CM|
|X-Small||20 1/2 – 21 1/4||6 5/8 – 6 3/4||53 – 54|
|Small||21 1/4 – 22||6 7/8 – 7||54 – 56|
|Medium||22 – 23||7 1/8 – 7 1/4||57 – 58|
|Large||23 – 23 3/4||7 3/8 – 7 1/2||59 – 60|
|X-Large||24 – 24 1/2||7 5/8 – 7 3/4||61 – 62|
|2X-Large||24 1/2 – 25 1/4||7 7/8 – 8||63 – 64|
Our Two Cents
The Fly F2 Carbon in its standard form is as close to a factory race bike as a helmet can be. Used by top Fly racers such as Trey Canard, Andrew Short, Weston Peick and Justin Brayton, this helmet is out-of-the-box and on-to-the-racetrack ready.