Fly Racing F2 2017 Carbon Pure Helmet
- Shell is constructed using state-of-the-art, aircraft grade woven carbon fiber and DuPont™ Kevlar® composite materials, which create superior strength while remaining extremely light
- Dual density EPS liner has two layers of EPS (Expanded Polystyrene), one softer, one slightly harder, that combine to provide more progressive impact absorption for different levels of impact
- Multi-port air induction cooling system includes 11 intake and 4 exhaust vents that create massive airflow to keep your head cool
- Quad-vent goggle anti-fog vents above goggle eye port draw air from goggle to help clear away fog
- Custom molded rubber trim with integrated nose guard helps keep rocks and debris away from your nose
- New Quick Release washable COOLMAX comfort liner & cheek pads absorb sweat, provide plenty of ventilation and are easy to remove
- Flow through EPS and comfort liner air system has EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) and comfort liner align to maximize airflow
- Helmet is constructed using super-strong, lightweight machined aluminum screws, rivets and D-rings for superior strength and years of worry free use
- Optional carbon fiber intake vent wing can be added to the helmet for increased direction of airflow on the front vents
- Meets or exceeds ECE and DOT standards
The Fly F2 Carbon Pure Helmet represents race-inspired, lightweight helmet technology utilizing carbon/Kevlar® shell construction.
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!
We’ll help you find the right fit!
Fly Racing Helmet Sizing chart
|Adult Helmets Size||Inches||Hat Size||CM|
|X-Small||20 1/2 – 21 1/4||6 5/8 – 6 3/4||53 – 54|
|Small||21 1/4 – 22||6 7/8 – 7||54 – 56|
|Medium||22 – 23||7 1/8 – 7 1/4||57 – 58|
|Large||23 – 23 3/4||7 3/8 – 7 1/2||59 – 60|
|X-Large||24 – 24 1/2||7 5/8 – 7 3/4||61 – 62|
|2X-Large||24 1/2 – 25 1/4||7 7/8 – 8||63 – 64|