Fly Racing F2 2017 Carbon MIPS Retrospec Helmet
- MIPS low-friction layer can absorb more of the rotational force of impacts, adding more protection than other helmets can offer
- Shell is constructed using state-of-the-art, aircraft grade woven carbon fiber and DuPont™ Kevlar® composite materials, which create superior strength while remaining extremely light
- Dual density EPS liner combines two layers of EPS (Expanded Polystyrene), one softer, one slightly harder to provide more progressive impact absorption for different levels of impact
- Multi-port air induction cooling system includes 11 intake and 4 exhaust vents that create massive airflow to keep your head cool
- Quad-vent goggle anti-fog vents above goggle eye port draw air from goggle to help clear away fog
- Custom molded rubber trim with integrated nose guard helps keep rocks and debris away from your nose
- New Quick Release washable COOLMAX comfort liner & cheek pads absorb sweat, provide plenty of ventilation and are easy to remove
- Flow through EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) and comfort liner air system align to maximize airflow
- Helmet is constructed using super-strong, lightweight machined aluminum screws, rivets and stainless steel D-rings for superior strength and years of worry free use
- Optional carbon fiber intake vent wing can be added to the helmet for increased direction of airflow on the front vents
- Meets or exceeds ECE and DOT standards
The Fly F2 Carbon in its standard form is as close to a factory race bike as a helmet can be. Used by top Fly racers such as Trey Canard, Andrew Short, and Weston Peick. This helmet is on-to-the-racetrack ready out-of-the-box.
Check out these similar products:
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!
We’ll help you find the right fit!
Fly Racing Helmet Sizing chart
|Adult Helmets Size||Inches||Hat Size||CM|
|X-Small||20 1/2 – 21 1/4||6 5/8 – 6 3/4||53 – 54|
|Small||21 1/4 – 22||6 7/8 – 7||54 – 56|
|Medium||22 – 23||7 1/8 – 7 1/4||57 – 58|
|Large||23 – 23 3/4||7 3/8 – 7 1/2||59 – 60|
|X-Large||24 – 24 1/2||7 5/8 – 7 3/4||61 – 62|
|2X-Large||24 1/2 – 25 1/4||7 7/8 – 8||63 – 64|