EVS T5 Evilution Helmet
The EVS T5 Helmet is constructed from a lightweight polycarbonate shell with oversized intake and exhaust ports for maximum airflow. The EPS liner is Eject compatible and features ventilation channels for increased breathability.
- Dual density EPS impact liner for superior energy management
- Compression Halo impact protection system
- Specifically engineered polycarbonate impact shell
- Max Flow air intake/exhaust system for superior ventilation and comfort
- Fully compatible with all race collars
- Removable, washable, moisture wicking, anti-microbial liner
- Eject compatible
- DOT & ECE certified
EVS HELMET SIZE CHART
|XS||20.9 – 21.3|
|SMALL||21.7 – 22|
|MEDIUM||22.4 – 22.8|
|LARGE||23.2 – 23.6|
|X-LARGE||24 – 24.4|
|XX-LARGE||24.8 – 25.2|
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!
We’ll help you find the right fit!