Bell Helmets Moto-9 MIPS McGrath Showtime Replica Helmet (LG Only)
The All New Bell Moto-9 MiPS Showtime McGrath Replica Helmet is here, and the legendary Moto-9 continues to dominate MX tracks across the globe. We’ve added MIPS energy absorbing technology to this proven performer, enhancing already stellar protection. An extensive list of features – Tri-Matrix Shell, Velocity Flow Ventilation, X-Static Liner, Flying Bridge Visor, Magnetic Cheekpads/Strap Keeper, and an Industry-leading five-year warranty ensure the Moto-9 is as ready as you are when the gate drops.
- Fully adjustable Flying Bridge Visor™ with air intake vents
- Fully ventilated EPS-lined chinbar
- Industry-Leading Five-Year Warranty
- Integrated Vented Roost Guard
- Lightweight Composite TriMatrix shell
- Magnefusion Emergency Release System (MERS)
- Magnefusion Magnetic Strap Keeper
- Magnefusion™ Removable Magnetic Cheekpads
- Padded Chin Strap with D-Ring Closure
- QuickFlip™ visor screws for easy adjustment
- Removable/washable anti-bacterial interior
- Velocity Flow Ventilation™ system for maximum cooling
- X-Static® and XT-2® Padding
|Helmet Size||Inches||Centimeters||Hat Size|
|XS||21 1/4 – 21 5/8||54 – 55||6 3/4 – 6 7/8|
|Small||21 5/8 – 22||55 – 56||6 7/8 – 7|
|Medium||22 1/2 – 22 3/4||57 – 58||7 1/8 – 7 1/4|
|Large||22 3/4 – 23 1/4||58 – 59||7 1/4 – 7 3/8|
|XL||23 5/8 – 24||60 – 61||7 1/2 – 7 5/8|
|XXL||24 1/2 – 24 3/4||62 – 63||7 3/4 – 7 7/8|
This sizing chart is based on information provided to us by Bell Helmets and is subject to change without notice, although we will do our very best to keep it up to date. We recommend that you measure your head by wrapping a cloth tape measure around your head about 1 inch or 2.5 cm above your eyebrows, which should be the largest portion of your head. Choose the helmet that is closest to your measured head size. If you fall between two sizes, choose the smaller of the two. You want a helmet to fit snug without being uncomfortable.
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!