Bell Helmets Moto-9 Flex Fasthouse LE WRWF Helmet ~ 15% Off
The Bell Moto-9 Flex Helmet introduces an innovative protective technology to Bell’s flagship dirt helmet. Featuring a first-of-its-kind three layer impact liner, the Bell Moto 9 Flex Helmet provides impact protection through varying methods for specific impact speeds. This “Progressive Layering Technology” has been developed to manage energy from three potential impact scenarios – low, mid and high. The three layer system consists of (EPO) Expanded Polyolefin which works hand-in-hand with the traditional (EPS) Expanded Polystyrene and (EPP) Expanded Polypropylene.
In addition to this leap forward in terms of protection, the three layer system also provides an adaptive fit as the segmented construction automatically conforms to a rider’s head for a better fit and more predictable energy management. *
- Lightweight composite carbon shell
- Progressive Layering Technology consists of multiple layers to better manage impacts of differing forces
- Adaptive Fit segmented construction conforms and adapts for a better fit
- Rotational Energy Management creates a “slip zone” within the liner to allow for subtle movement between the liner layers to reduce rotational energy transfer
- Velocity Flow Ventilation system for maximum cooling
- Fully adjustable Flying Bridge Visor with air intake vents
- Removable/washable X-Static XT2 silver liner
- Extended Wear interior
- Exclusive Magnefusion Emergency Removal System (MERS) cheek pads
- QuickFlip visor screws for easy adjustment even with gloves on
- Fully ventilated EPS-lined chin bar
- Integrated vented roost guard
- Magnefusion magnetic strap keeper
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Includes padded and lined helmet bag
- Five-year warranty
- Snell M2015 and DOT certified
Read on for more details.
|Helmet Size||Inches||Centimeters||Hat Size|
|XS||21 1/4 – 21 5/8||54 – 55||6 3/4 – 6 7/8|
|Small||21 5/8 – 22||55 – 56||6 7/8 – 7|
|Medium||22 1/2 – 22 3/4||57 – 58||7 1/8 – 7 1/4|
|Large||22 3/4 – 23 1/4||58 – 59||7 1/4 – 7 3/8|
|XL||23 5/8 – 24||60 – 61||7 1/2 – 7 5/8|
|XXL||24 1/2 – 24 3/4||62 – 63||7 3/4 – 7 7/8|
This sizing chart is based on information provided to us by Bell Helmets and is subject to change without notice, although we will do our very best to keep it up to date. We recommend that you measure your head by wrapping a cloth tape measure around your head about 1 inch or 2.5 cm above your eyebrows, which should be the largest portion of your head. Choose the helmet that is closest to your measured head size. If you fall between two sizes, choose the smaller of the two. You want a helmet to fit snug without being uncomfortable.
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!