Alpinestars Supertech M10 Limited Edition San Diego 20 Helmet
- Lightweight outer shell is constructed from technologically advanced composite materials in four sizes to ensure a superior fit
- Fitted with E-2, the latest generation of MIPS®, an integrated low-friction layer designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain from the angled impacts to the head
- Multiple-density inner helmet liner
- Visor is attached to helmet shell with patented system that allows easy release in case of impact
- Two visors supplied with helmet — one Regular height and one Super High height
- Patented A-Head adjustable-height top interior helmet pad height
- Superior ventilation system utilizes 19 intake and 5 exhaust ports
- Helmet side shell shape combined with soft EPP foam prevents damage to collarbone in event of crash
- Emergency release and removable cheek pads
- 3D contoured foam
- Removable comport liner uses anti-moisture and antibacterial fabrics
- Hydration system prepared
- E-Ject prepared
Below is a size chart provided by Alpinestars for this product.
|Helmet Size||Head Measurement (inches)||Head Measurement (cm)|
|XS||20.8 to 21.2||53 to 54|
|Small||21.6 to 22||55 to 56|
|Medium||22.4 to 22.8||57 to 58|
|Large||23.2 to 23.6||59 to 60|
|XL||24 to 24.4||61 to 62|
|XXL||24.8 to 25.2||63 to 64|
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!