Alpinestars Alpinestars Supertech M8 Limited Edition Deus Ex Machina Helmet
- Lightweight outer shell is constructed from technologically advanced composite materials for best fit
- Multiple density inner liner
- Fitted with E-2, latest generation of MIPS, integrated low-friction layer designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain from angled impacts to the head
- Visor attached to the helmet shell with patented system that will allow easy release in case of crash
- Adjustable top pad height (Alpinestar’s patented A-Head system)
- Maximized ventilation with 19 intakes and 5 exhaust ports
- Side shell shape coupled with soft EPP foam prevents damage to collarbone in event of crash
- Emergency release and removable cheek pads, 3D contoured foam
- Removable comfort liner, anti-moisture and anti-bacterial fabrics
- Hydration prepared
- ECE 22/05 certified
- Designed in collaboration with the iconic Australian custom motorcycle builder and style house Deus Ex Machina (the name stands for god of the machine), the capsule collection not only brings out the culture of both brands, but also showcases the simple authenticity and creative individualistic style which was the trademark signature of racers from all disciplines in days gone by.
- Finished in a striking black and red design, with red trim and Deus logos on the sides and back, there is also a retro bike design on the top in a nod to Deus Ex Machina’s roots in custom building.
Below is a size chart provided by Alpinestars for this product.
|Helmet Size||Head Measurement (inches)||Head Measurement (cm)|
|XS||20.8 to 21.2||53 to 54|
|Small||21.6 to 22||55 to 56|
|Medium||22.4 to 22.8||57 to 58|
|Large||23.2 to 23.6||59 to 60|
|XL||24 to 24.4||61 to 62|
|XXL||24.8 to 25.2||63 to 64|
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!