Sidi X-3 SRS Boots
The SIDI X3 SRS Boots feature a hinged ankle support structure that allows for smooth fore and aft transitions but limited side to side movement. The Sole Replacement System (SRS) is a bolt-on sole design that enables a rider to swap worn soles themselves and configure the boot for different applications such as supermoto or enduro.
- Composite Technomicro material used as the base
- Nylon insole (no dangerous steel shank)
- Removable arch support
- Inner heat shield
- Internal malleolus plastic guard with ergonomic closed cell foam padding internally
- Toe area covered in protective plastic
- Rigid, shock resistant, anatomically shaped heel for maximum protection
- Replaceable micro adjustable cam lock buckle system with memory straps
- Lower buckle protected against impact opening by a guard
- Air Teflon mesh and Cambrelle liner in the calf and toe
- Slim, cool non-bootie design
- Single Flex System upper
- SR rubber sole
Please Note: We can ship Sidi products to US, US territory or APO/FPO addresses only (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
Visit our Sidi Sizing Information page for complete size conversion info (ladies can use the chart at the bottom of the page). Sidi boots typically fit very consistently from one model to the next and this boot is no exception. We feel the size chart represents the fit very well. Width is “normal”, which is C or D in US shoe sizes.