O'Neal 2020 Element Boots
The O’Neal Element boot steps into a class of its own. Built to the quality of a first-class racing boot but sold at an entry-level price, this boot simply can’t be beat for overall value and style.
- Injection-molded plastic plates protect against impacts. *Metal shank insert reinforces the shape of the boot and adds support.
- Easy-to-operate, Snap-Lock adjustable four-buckle closure system.
- Durable Goodyear welt sole is properly balanced with no unstable rocking.
- Metal toe guard to protect the sole against delaminating.
- Moderate grip sole is great for track, trail and ATV riders.
- Air mesh interior, generous heel support and cushioned insole for extra comfort.
- Synthetic leather heat shield to prevent heat damage.
- Rear pull tab for extra leverage.
- Replacement straps and buckles are available (sold separately).
Our fit check process involves trying real products on our size check mannequins. We’re in the process of doing that and will report here as soon as we’re done.