Fly Racing Sector Boots (Size 9 Only)
The Sector represents FLY Racing’s entry into the premium offroad boot segment and is packed with the features and technology you’ve come to expect from every FLY Racing product. Key premium features include the Sector’s Torsion Control Protection System, easy-to-use positive latch buckles, and super-comfortable slip-on inner bootie system. The Sector provides an exceptional level of protection and comfort that’s designed for motocross and offroad competition at the highest levels.
- Torsion Control System® is a unique structure, which reduces the risk of ankle injury by restricting excessive backwards, forwards and sideways foot torsion while allowing necessary freedom of movement
- Slip-on inner bootie constructed from breathable materials and includes gel inserts for extra protection of the malleolus (ankle) bones
- Breathable 3D mesh comfort lining throughout the boot interior
- Microfiber upper gator construction provides a high level of abrasion and water resistance
- Reinforced shin plate with polyurethane ankle, rear heal, and toe box provides added protection from impacts and debris
- Preformed removable foot bed cradles and supports the heel while enhancing stability and support
- Single compound replaceable rubber sole
- Inner rubber heat guard
- All buckles and straps are replaceable
- CE certification
- Positive latch aluminum buckles ensure your buckles stay cinched, yet remain easy to close and easy to open
- Adjustable strap system allows for micro-adjustments by shortening or lengthening straps to accommodate rider calf/leg sizes
Our Two Cents
These boots are manufactured using TCX boot technologies. A TCX boot at a Fly Racing price, now that is hard to beat!