Alpinestars Nations Limited Edition Tech X Boot (Size 10 Only)
- Contoured TPU calf protector plate offers impact resistance
- Innovative TPU rear blade system protects heel and features a rear hyperextension guard
- Extensive TPU protection on toes, foot, heel, ankle, calf and shin with extra hard compounds on the toe-box, heel and Achilles tendon
- New closure system includes polymer buckles plus aluminium frame with innovative self-aligning, quick release closures for customized secure fitment
- All buckles are easily replaceable
- TPU lower shell is reinforced with metal shank and includes toe reinforcement for impact and abrasion resistance
- Soft microfiber gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry
- Poly fabric lining with 3D open cell foam incorporates anti-sliding suede reinforcement on heel area
- Exclusive dual compound sole is seamlessly integrated to the multi-density foot base structure with built-in support
- Innovative biomechanical inner brace features torsion bars to control ankle and leg rotation while allowing freedom of movement
- Wide fit torsion bar replacements are included
- Shock absorbing padding on the heel and ankles plus an ultra thin and flexible forefoot area for increased sensitivity and control
- Removable anatomic footbed
- CE certified
Read on for more details.
Alpinestars boots are very consistent from one model to the next and in trying on this style, we find it to be consistent with their published sizing chart and most previous Alpinestars boots.
If you know your best size from previous Alpinestars boots, then I’d advise you to choose the same size, or just use the chart to select a size based on a US street shoe size. I’d consider the width of the men’s sizes to be normal to slightly wide (D or E).
|Euro||Men’s US||Women’s US|
Our Two Cents
Assen, the Netherlands – Motocross of Nations is THE one event of the year where the world’s best motocross athletes have the chance to compete for glory, no matter what championship they are from – AMA Supercross, MXGP, National Championships – not only individually, but most importantly for the pride of the nations they represent. This is the “Olympics of Motocross” – this is the nations’ battle. This year sees the spectacle head to the iconic Assen circuit for the first time, and to celebrate the occasion Alpinestars has created the Limited Edition ‘Nations 19’ Tech 10 boot. Featuring a vivid fluo orange, fluo yellow, white and blue color scheme, the striking Limited Edition ‘Nations 19’ Tech 10 allows Motocross fans to bring the same look and performance of the top racers at the MXoN to their local track. Over 20 riders representing 14 different countries will be wearing the LE Nations 19 Tech 10 boot in Assen. Alpinestars has customized the flag depicted on the back of each Nations 19 boot for the country team that the rider represents. The MXoN riders wearing the LE Nations 19 Tech 10 boot include: Netherlands: JEFFREY HERLINGS & GLENN COLDENHOFF, Great Britain: NATHAN WATSON, Australia: DEAN FERRIS, USA: JASON ANDERSON & JUSTIN COOPER, Belgium: JAGO GEERTS & JEREMY VAN HOREBEEK, Austria: RENE HOFER, MICHAEL SANDNER, Ireland: MARTIN BARR, New Zealand: WYATT CHASE, Puerto Rico: JUSTIN STARLING & CHASE MARQUIER, Switzerland: JEREMY SEEWER & VALENTIN GUILLOD, Portugal: HUGO BASAULA, South Africa: ANTHONY RAYNARD & MICHAEL DOCHERTY, Italy: IVO MONTICELLI, and Denmark: STEFAN KJER OLSEN. The CE-certified Tech 10 is a technologically advanced and protective boot that incorporates innovative materials and technology in a streamlined design for a lighter, more anatomically profiled performer. The ‘Nations 19’ blends the performance properties of the Tech 10 in an eye-catching colorway that ensures riders will stand out from the crowd every time they hit the dirt.