Alpinestars Tech 7 Limited Edition Seattle Space Boots (Size 8 and 12 Only)
- Boot chassis designed with an ergonomically profiled forefoot and lower toe-box to provide easier shifting and improved rear brake feel and control
- Incorporating an innovative one-piece injected dual compound foot shell with co-injected hard toe protector and integrated steel shank.
- The shell is highly resistant to abrasion and impact, adds to the boot’s overall durability and improves the boot’s streamlining
- Upper constructed from innovative microfiber material that is flexible and abrasion resistant. Upper material is reinforced with PU for high levels of water-resistance and durability and improved weight-saving performance.
- Material ensures consistent fit even for long term usage and is easy to maintain and clean.
- The Limited Edition Blackjack Tech 7 Boot is CE certified to EN 13634:2010 and features a unique, high strength sole construction offering durability and protective performance.
- Contoured calf protector plate is injected with high modulus polymer for impact resistance and incorporates Alpinestars’ developed blade flex system for greater precision control and movement, added protection for heel and Achilles tendon and helps prevent hyperflexion.
- New TPU ankle protection system incorporating a biomechanical link between the middle and bottom sections of the boot helping prevent damage to the leg by providing progressive force relief for torsional forces.
- Alpinestars developed TPU shin plate and medial protection are constructed from one single part for greater structural integrity and stability.
- The TPU medial side panel incorporates an advanced honeycomb rubber insert and is designed for excellent grip against the bike while guarding against impact.
- New dual compound sole is seamlessly integrated into the base structure for superior durability and features high performing rubber grip patterning and enhanced feel. The sole and footpeg insert are replaceable.
- The anatomically profiled shin plate features a dual closure system with an internal microfiber flap attached with Velcro® for a precise fit closure while the rugged and durable shin plate attached securely with a precision adjustable buckle.
- Wide entry aperture for convenience and allows broad ranging calf fit adjustment and support. • Innovative buckle closure system includes high-impact aluminium bridge closures, with memory settings and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure and improved riding performance. All buckles are replaceable.
- Redesigned instep and Achilles accordion flex zones construction for superior comfort, control and support.
- Extended microfiber gaiter helps prevent excessive water and dirt entry.
- Internal lining includes anti-slip microfiber suede on the heel to help keep foot in position.
- Soft foam reinforcement on ankles and collar for long lasting comfort and shock absorption.
- New, dual compound, removable anatomic footbed includes EVA and Lycra top for comfort and support ensures even weight distribution and reinforced heel.
Read on for more details.
These boots are sold in US men’s sizes, so you can choose the size you normally wear in street shoes/boots. The length of the boots seems true to size. And the width feels like a standard width (“D” width) boot. The side buckles have a wide range of adjustability for both the instep and the calf, so in those areas, they should work for just about anybody.
Our Two Cents
SEATTLE, WASHINGTON–Alpinestars has launched the Limited Edition ‘Seattle Space’ Tech 7 boot. Featuring a striking yellow, white, black and brown colorway, the design is inspired by Seattle, the City of Goodwill’s rich and varied history. The eye-catching yellow represents the beacon light of the Seattle Space Needle, the white symbolizes the waves of Puget Sound, while the wing motif represents the hawks found in Seattle and throughout Washington State. The brown represents Chief Sealth and the official corporate seal of the city.The Tech 7 boot is an advanced and protective boot that incorporates innovative materials and technology in a streamlined design for a lighter, more anatomically profiled boot. Incorporating a dual compound gum sole integrated into the base structure provides the boot with superior durability and a high-performance rubber grip patterning, not to mention enhanced feel. The ‘Seattle Space’ is equipped with all of the leading technological performance properties of the Tech 7, which hosts a variety of technical innovations from a motocross boot.