Garmin Edge Explore 2
When you need a dependable, easy-to-use GPS cycling computer, Edge Explore 2 is there when you need it most. So ride on and discover new trails — Edge has got you covered.ACTIVITY PROFILES:
- With preloaded road, off-road and indoor activity profiles, Edge Explore 2 is simple to set up and ready to use right out of the box.
- Ride like a local, whatever your bike type, with improved maps that highlight popular roads and trails, high-traffic areas to avoid and searchable points of interest.
- Find your way with turn-by-turn directions and alerts that notify you of upcoming turns.
- Feel free to pause route guidance and off-course notifications while you go off-course to explore. When you’re ready to get back on track, Edge Explore 2 will show you the way.
- Automatically see the remaining ascent and grade when you’re climbing while following a route or course. This helps you gauge your effort and how long it’ll take to reach the top. You can even save your climbs for postride review on your device or in the Garmin Connect app.
- If you have an eBike that’s compatible with Shimano Steps or ANT+® technology, you can see a dedicated eBike status screen showing data fields, including battery life and more. Even get smart routing and range alerts based on battery status, assist level and your planned course.
- Pair the Edge Explore 2 GPS cycling computer with your Varia rearview radar and lights so you can easily see and be seen.
- This Edge device automatically sends a message with your location to preloaded emergency contacts if it detects an incident1.
- The PIN-protected bike alarm will notify you on your paired smartphone if your bike is moved while you’re inside getting water or making a pit stop.
- Pair Edge Explore 2 with your Tacx® indoor trainer so you can train when and where you want.
- Be ready to ride in moments, instead of wasting time configuring settings. Get prepopulated custom ride profiles based on ride type and your chosen sensors. You can manage your ride profiles directly from your device or connected smartphone.
- After pairing with your smartphone, keep an eye on your riding companions, even when they fall out of sight — and let them keep an eye on you. GroupTrack is available for riders using compatible Garmin devices and can keep tabs on up to 50 of your friends at once. Just look at your screen to see updates.
- Pair with your smartphone, and stay in touch with your riding crew when you get separated from the pack. Group messaging is available for riders using compatible Garmin devices, and only riders with those devices may be messaged.
- Receive texts and alerts right on your Edge device when paired with your smartphone.
- The Garmin Connect app is home to a thriving online community where people on the go can connect and compete — and even share their triumphs via social media.
- Download custom data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store app downloaded to your compatible smartphone.
- Edge Explore 2
- Standard mount
- USB cable