Scorpion Zion Jacket For Women
- 500 denier nylon main body material, with two layers of 500 denier nylon on abrasion zones
- All critical seams are Exo-Stitch® Safety Seams with heavy bar tacking at high stress areas
- Multiple vents on forearms, biceps, shoulders, sides of torso, and upper back
- Two large cargo pockets on lower front, a hidden Napoleon pocket at the waist and left sleeve
- Adjustment straps at waist, hips, biceps and wrists with for fit and adjustment
- SAS-TEC® viscoelastic CE certified armor at elbows and shoulders
- 5PE Foam back pad in back protector pocket can be upgraded to Level 2 SAS-TEC® protector
- Ample use of NightViz® reflective on front and rear for increased nighttime visibility
- Internal waterproof pocket in liner
- Removable full sleeve AirGuard® waterproof / windproof liner
- Removable full sleeve quilted EverHeat® thermal liner with KwikWick moisture management
- 8” #5 YKK® zipper and elastic panel for connecting jacket to pants
Check out these similar products:
We measured a selection of these jacket and found the factory size chart (shown below) to be pretty accurate. So choose your size based upon your chest and/or dress size listed below.
Our Two Cents
The Scorpion Zion jacket for women is a longer length touring jacket with MANY climate control features which allow you to adjust to the riding conditions over a wide range of temps. This jacket comes complete with armor and a dual stage liner setup.
A longer length jacket like this is easily adjustable to fit well and look good with the side waist adjusters and the adjusters lower down on the torso. And the longer length jacket like this give better coverage for you against weather (rain and cold), and also can keep your underclothes clean. That makes a style like this ideal for touring or commuting.
The shell of this jacket is typical nylon material which gives good abrasion resistance against crashes, and you also get a full set of removable impact protectors in the shoulders and elbows and there is also a foam back pad. So the protection characteristics in this jacket are quite good.
The climate control features are where this jacket shines. The shell has a total of 8 zippers in front and 2 on the back which is really a LOT of zippered venting. So I think this jacket could be comfortable in all but the hottest weather. And for cold weather, the jacket comes with two liners. One is a waterproof liner which is a thin layer, and there is a full sleeve thermal liner. You can use either or both to work in the colder weather.
There are a few nice little things built into this style too: There are extensive night time reflectives which should really light you up at night. The main front zipper is a “two way” design so you can crack open the main zipper from the bottom up when you sit which helps the jacket lay over your lap rather than trying to wad up in front of your chest. I also like the way the collar is finished out with a roll of soft material. And at the sleeve ends, the rain liner has a “monkey paw” to hold the rain liner down to the wrist (against the wind).
This is really a full-featured jacket that any rider could love and it will also be one to give a flattering fit with all the adjustments. :: Paul, 09-05-18
Scorpion says: A form fitting, functional touring jacket for women who ride in all types of conditions and climates. Similar to our men’s touring jackets in function, the difference is the fit and patterning. Large cargo pockets are internalized keeping with the refined external aesthetic of this jacket. Multiple vents with YKK® zippers for warmer climates. Abundant NightViz® reflective panels and piping for increased nighttime visibility. Adjustment straps at, waist, hem, and arms for secure fit. SAS-TEC® viscoelastic CE certified armor at elbows and shoulders. The Jacket comes with a removable EverHeat® thermal liner as well as a removable AirGuard® waterproof liner making this jacket suitable for all riding conditions.