FirstGear Heated Jacket Liner Battery Powered Womens
Guaranteed to keep you warm in the coldest conditions, our Heated Jacket Lineris constructed of thermal and lightweight materials designed to universally fit with any Firstgear jacket. Flexible, micro alloy heating elements carry warmth throughout the entire jacket liner to keep your blood flowing. Keep a tight grip on the handle bars by taking advantage of the built-in heated glove connectors located on the forearms. Offering you the freedom to stay warm off the bike, three heat levels are powered by a portable, rechargeable battery. Once you’re back on your bike, connect the battery to your vehicle’s power supply so that your Heated Jacket Liner stays warm no matter what. Use with a compatible Li-ion battery.
- Thin, flexible material fits under jacket
- Micro alloy heating elements
- Three heat levels: high, medium, low
- Easy access built-in heat controller
- Connects to heated gloves or heated glove liners on forearms via forearm connectors
- Use with included battery for portability or connect to your vehicles power supply
- Built-in carrying pouch on back panel
- Battery specs: Li-Ion (model 615b), 12.6v/2.6a Input, 11.1v, 3.5a dc Output, qc3.0, 5v/2.1a, 9v/2a USB Output
- Battery charger specs: 110-240v Input, 12.6V DC, 2.5A Output
- Battery included
Read on for more details.