Alpinestars Stella SP-1 V2 Gloves For Women
The Alpinestars SP-1 v2 Gloves for women uses accordion stretch panels and stretch fabric along the fingers for comfort and freedom of movement when gripping your controls. A secure hook and loop wrist closure keeps the glove firmly anchored to your hand. Alpinestars continues to use full leather construction, hard knuckle protection and their patented finger bridge to maintain the SP-1 V2 level of protection. The Alpinestars Stella SP-1 V2 Gloves straddle the line between track and street gloves, perfect for the rider looking for track style protection in a comfortable everyday glove.
- Full leather construction with stretch fabric finger sidewalls for improved flexibility and mechanical performance
- Designed and developed for an optimized women’s fit
- Double wrist closure system with hook and loop grip closures
- Patented 3rd/4th finger bridge prevents excessive finger roll and separation during impacts
- Ergonomically shaped Alpinestars carbon knuckle guard
- Padding on fingers plus Arshield abrasive resistant inserts
- Side reinforcements in impact areas
- Accordion flex inserts on fingers, thumb and the back of the hand
- Reinforcements on thumb and palm for superior grip
- Ergonomic stretch insert on palm
- Touchscreen compatible fingertip
- CE certified CAT II Level 1
Read on for more details.
Our fit check process involves trying real products on our size check mannequins. We’re in the process of doing that and will report here as soon as we’re done.