Alpinestars Stella Shore Gloves For Women
- Developed specifically for an optimized woman’s fit.
- Lightweight, multi-material and multi-panel main shell construction featuring stretch fabric, stretch and mesh for fit and breathability.
- Leather palm and fingers for comfort, durability and sensitivity on the bike’s controls.
- Padded synthetic suede reinforcements on side hand and fingers for durability.
- Hoop and loop grip wrist closure helps keep glove securely positioned.
- Ergonomic stretch insert between thumb and palm and on backhand offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement.
- Touch screen compatible fingertip for use with smartphones and GPS systems.
- Integrated padded foam knuckle area offers fit and shock absorption.
- Summer street glove optimized for warm weather.
- This garment is CE certified Level 1.
Like most Alpinestars gloves, these gloves ran a bit smaller than most glove brands we carry. They are not a lot small and most people can choose the size they normally wear in gloves (especially if a snug fit is preferred). If you are sometimes between sizes, then choose the larger of the two. Hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
Alpinestars Shore gloves are a great summer glove that is light weight and easy to store away. They are leather in the palm and mostly flow through material on the back of the hand. The styling is more toward “sport” but any style of rider to make these work.
I like the way these shore gloves fit! the build quality is very good (like all Alpinestars gloves) and the materials used give a sharp look. We sell a lot of low cost short cuff gloves like this and I advise that with most there is virtually no protection features, but these Shore gloves do offer a few thing that would qualify as protective and have more than most at this price point.
The palm is leather which is a good start and then the heel of the hand is reinforced with an extra layer of suede over some internal padding, which all feels pretty substantial. The area over the knuckles is similar… it is a padded area as well.
The backs of the fingers and the area below the knuckle on the back is flow through mesh material ot make them a summer design. Overall, these are a well made “minimalist” glove for summer use. :: Paul, 05-21-18
Alpinestars says: This highly lightweight CE certified street riding glove is ideal for warmer weather with mesh inserts for airflow and a multi-panel leather and stretch fabric chassis for a mapped fit developed specifically for women, the STELLA Shore Glove features a highly convenient touchscreen compatible finger-tip for use with smartphones.