Forma Rose Outdry Boots for Women
The women’s Rose boots are a nice mix of elegance and safety, designed specifically for woman’s feet. With the elevated heel design, the Ruby boots are wrapped in black full grain leather, and incorporate the latest OutDry waterproof technology. The full-length side zipper and a rear elastic panel help accommodate various calf sizes with an easy on and off. Internally, hidden away is the necessary protection and reinforcing to meet the CE level 2 safety standard.
- 12 Months WARRANTY
- CE® level protection
- Full-grain leather
- OutDry® waterproof
- Elevated heel, non-slip sole
- Elastic rear calf panel
- Velcro® +YKK® Zip closure
- TPU molded ankle protector
- Soft polymer padding
- Exclusive women’s footbed
- Anti-shock EVA mid-sole
- Anti-bacterial insole
We find Forma’s conversion from US sizes to Euro size to be pretty accurate So my advice would be to use the chart below to choose a size based upon your US shoe size.
Forma offers advice on choosing a size from your foot measurement. Here’s how:
1) Measure the overall length of your foot. Forma recommends placing your heel against a wall and measuring from the wall to the end of your longest toe.
2) Add 3/4” to the length of your foot
3) Using Forma’s sizing chart below, choose the smallest size boot with an insole measurement that is at least the length of your foot plus 3/4”.
Use Forma’s size selection method as a “second opinion”. Maybe you’ll find it reassuring if it matches your size choice based on street shoe size or, maybe it could be a tie breaker if you are undecided between two sizes. FWIW, Forma’s advice didn’t work for me since I have relatively short toes. I wear a 45 (known from trying on) and this method put me in a 42.
Women’s Conversion Chart
|Size||Women’s US Conversion
|Internal Insole Measurement|