Alpinestars J-6 Waterproof Shoes for Women
A riding shoe that looks like a sneaker, the J-6 Waterproof Women’s Riding Shoe has all the safety features of a motorcycle boot. Constructed from a luxurious and high quality leather, the shoe has a waterproof membrane and an advanced rubber sole for maximum durability and grip. It is also equipped with inner ankle and heel protection to provide cushioning and impact absorption, making this shoe perfect on the bike and for everyday use.
- Lightweight, street-styled upper combining full grain leather and suede for optimized comfort, durability and look.
- Waterproof membrane subtly built into chassis for 100 per cent performance against wet penetration.
- Top tongue and collar constructed from leather for enhanced comfort, durability and luxurious feel.
- Metal eyelet lacing closure on instep for easy, secure and comfortable fit.
- Dual density and ergonomic MX-derived ankle and upper heel insert is applied between the upper and padded lining to provide complete strategic protection and flexibility in key areas.
- Padding on tongue and heel area provides high levels of comfort and fit around the ankle and instep.
- Advanced rubber compound cup sole is molded to the upper to offer stability, grip, support and durability.
- Reinforced midsole inserted between the upper and the sole for structural strength and durability.
- Removable and replaceable EVA and Lycra® foot-bed is anatomically profiled for added comfort and support.
- Internal toe box and heel counter reinforcement is layered under the upper for a more ergonomic design.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply:
- CE EN13634:2017.
Read on for more details.