Spidi Traveler 2 Robust H2Out Jackets
SPIDI Traveler 2 Robust is an ideal blend between adventure touring and sport touring capabilities. Its Robust cut, along with the aerodynamic design, provide greater comfort at high speed.
All the projects to create new SPIDI articles are designed and planned in Sarego (VI) in Italy. The experience acquired since 1977 is translated today into a highly rated, reliable product that reflects a policy based on competence and solidity. The experience of the world best riders converges here; the co-operation with the international research field, where we must thank the University of Hannover and the CNR (Consiglio Nazionale Ricerche) of Padova, for their incredible contribution in the safety field; unique technological innovations, since they have been developed in order to be used in the motorcycling field, such as the exclusive microporous waterproofwindproof- breathable H2OUT membrane, a result of years of co-operation into research in Japan with Toray. The project, the result of a partnership with Toray, a Japanese manufacturer, started from a very precise – as well as ambitious – objective: to create a specific waterproof windproof breathable membrane, that is to say with such a microporosity as to guarantee maximum comfort, taking into account the specific use for the motorcyclists. The result today is a heavy duty lining for motorcyclists’ H2OUT technical articles. A windproof, waterproof shield, which is at the same time breathable, light, flexible with micrometric thickness.
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lev. 1 Z53
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lev.1 Z54
- Force-Tech removable protectors CE certified EN 1621-1:2012 shoulder and elbows protectors
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lel. 2 Z147
- Arrangement for holding CE (Lev. 2) back protector Z172
- Removable lining with wadding 100 gr.
- Vented H2OUT lining
- Two jackets in one
- Waterproof outside pocket
- Zip fastener to join jacket/trousers
- Average weight 2,0 Kg
- Integrated adjustment system ERGOFIT SYSTEM
- Adjustable waist fastening
- Draw-ties for reducing the volume of sleeves and chest
- Adjustable drawstring tightening
- Adjustment and EST fastening
- High tenacity polyester fabric
- Reflex zones for night-riding
- Punched mesh fabric
- Wash by hand below 40 °C – Do not bleach – Drip line drying – Iron at maximum sole plate temperature (110 °C) – Do not dry clean – Do not wring
Read on for more details.
Below is the link to Spidi’s sizing information