Spidi Traveler 2 H2Out Jackets
SPIDI Traveler 2 is an ideal blend between adventure touring and sport touring capabilities. Its short cut, along with the aerodynamic design, provides greater comfort at high speed. Traveler 2 is prEN 17092:2017 AA certified.
All the projects to create new SPIDI articles are designed and planned in Sarego (VI) in Italy. The experience acquired since 1977 is translated today into a highly rated, reliable product that reflects a policy based on competence and solidity. The experience of the world best riders converges here; the co-operation with the international research field, where we must thank the University of Hannover and the CNR (Consiglio Nazionale Ricerche) of Padova, for their incredible contribution in the safety field; unique technological innovations, since they have been developed in order to be used in the motorcycling field, such as the exclusive microporous waterproofwindproof- breathable H2OUT membrane, a result of years of co-operation into research in Japan with Toray. The project, the result of a partnership with Toray, a Japanese manufacturer, started from a very precise – as well as ambitious – objective: to create a specific waterproof windproof breathable membrane, that is to say with such a microporosity as to guarantee maximum comfort, taking into account the specific use for the motorcyclists. The result today is a heavy duty lining for motorcyclists’ H2OUT technical articles. A windproof, waterproof shield, which is at the same time breathable, light, flexible with micrometric thickness.
- PPE protective apparel for motorcycle use – Pr En 17092-4:2017 Class A certified
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lev. 1 Z53
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lev.1 Z54
- Force-Tech removable protectors CE certified EN 1621-1:2012 shoulder and elbows protectors
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lel. 2 Z147
- Arrangement for holding CE (Lev. 2) back protector Z172
- Removable lining with wadding 100 gr.
- Arrangement for optional thermo lining L30 man
- Vented H2OUT lining
- Two jackets in one
- Waterproof outside pocket
- Zip fastener to join jacket/trousers
- Average weight 2,0 Kg
- Integrated adjustment system ERGOFIT SYSTEM
- Adjustable waist fastening
- Draw-ties for reducing the volume of sleeves and chest
- Adjustable drawstring tightening
- Adjustment and EST fastening
- High tenacity polyester fabric
- Reflex zones for night-riding
- Punched mesh fabric
- Wash by hand below 40 °C – Do not bleach – Drip line drying – Iron at maximum sole plate temperature (110 °C) – Do not dry clean – Do not wring
Read on for more details.
Below is the link to Spidi’s sizing information
Our Two Cents
The Traveler 2 H2OUT Jacket was developed by SPIDI to be an engineering tour de force – an advanced modern motorcycle jacket with CE certification to the demanding prEN 17092-2:2017 Class A standard. To ensure that the jacket is as versatile as possible it has a removable thermal liner and an H2OUT membrane that makes it waterproof, windproof, and breathable.
The primary chassis of the jacket is a high strength fabric with zippered vents in the front for airflow when needed, and it has an adjustable waist, chest, and arms to ensure a perfectly tailored fit. For safety there is a zip to attach the jacket to pants, Force-Tech removable protectors CE-certified En 1621-1:2012 in the shoulders and elbows, with a pocket to take a Level 1 or Level 2 back protector (not included).
SPIDI have included a waterproof outside pocket for valuables and devices and they’ve integrated reflective zones to enhance nighttime visibility.