Spidi Techno Scout H2Out Jackets
SPIDI Techno Scout evolves the idea of motorcycle apparel for daily commutes. Featuring the H2Out waterproof and breathable membrane and a top notch 3 layers fabric, it has EN1621-1 certified Warrior Lite protectors on shoulder and elbows and attachments for the optional Back Warrior protectors.
All the projects to create new SPIDI articles are designed and planned in Sarego (VI) in Italy. The experience acquired since 1977 is translated today into a highly rated, reliable product that reflects a policy based on competence and solidity. The experience of the world best riders converges here; the co-operation with the international research field, where we must thank the University of Hannover and the CNR (Consiglio Nazionale Ricerche) of Padova, for their incredible contribution in the safety field; unique technological innovations, since they have been developed in order to be used in the motorcycling field, such as the exclusive microporous waterproofwindproof- breathable H2OUT membrane, a result of years of co-operation into research in Japan with Toray. The project, the result of a partnership with Toray, a Japanese manufacturer, started from a very precise – as well as ambitious – objective: to create a specific waterproof windproof breathable membrane, that is to say with such a microporosity as to guarantee maximum comfort, taking into account the specific use for the motorcyclists. The result today is a heavy duty lining for motorcyclists’ H2OUT technical articles. A windproof, waterproof shield, which is at the same time breathable, light, flexible with micrometric thickness.
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lev. 1 Z53
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lev.1 Z54
- Removable Warrior Protectors certified En1621-1 lev. 1 shoulders and elbows
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lel. 2 Z147
- Arrangement for holding CE (Lev. 2) back protector Z172
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable H2Out garment
- Fixed lining
- Arrangement for optional thermo lining L30 man
- Optional MAX LINER Plus insulating jacket L63 man
- Fixed thermo lining gr.100
- Average weight 1,0 Kg
- Waterproof zipper
- Waterproof zipper
- Fixed hood
- Waterproof outside pocket
- 3 layers transpiring, waterproof and windproof system
- Reflex zones for night-riding
- Wash by hand below 40 °C – Do not bleach – Drip line drying – Iron at maximum sole plate temperature (110 °C) – Do not dry clean – Do not wring
Read on for more details.
Below is the link to Spidi’s sizing information