Dainese Tonale D-Dry Jacket
The Dainese Tonale D-Dry Jacket uses a proprietary waterproof membrane laminated to robust textile to keep you dry and protected. It’s the ideal configuration to travel through the Tonale Pass late in the season. A removable thermal liner holds in heat and can also be used as a destination layer so you can keep warm without the bulky shell. Stretch fabric at key areas provides freedom of movement. CE rated elbow and shoulder armor are included with the option to add chest and back armor (both sold separately). D-Stone fabric reinforces the high impact areas at the elbows and shoulders for extra protection. Direct to body chest vents provide airflow right to your torso for some relief during warm weather rides.
- D-Dry XT Extend Fabric
- Elasticated fabric
- Neck, Waist and Wrists adjustments
- 1 cargo pocket on the back
- 2 in 1 – Removable inner thermal jacket
- 3 front outer pockets (2 waterproof)
- Laminated D-Dry XT Extend Technology
- Pocket for G1 and G2 back protector
- Pocket for Pro-armor chest 2 pcs
- D-Stone™ fabric on high impact areas
- 2 direct-to-the-body vent zip on chest
- Extraction direct-to-the-body vents zip on back
- Laminated D-Dry XT Membrane Waterproof 20.000mm
- Removable thermal liner
Note About Shipping: Items that show an availability of “Same Day” are physically located in our Lubbock TX warehouse and will ship on the same day as ordered if you order by 2 p.m. central on a weekday (or the next working day if ordered after 2 p.m central.)
Items showing “3-5 Days” will ship as soon as we receive the item from the Dainese US distribution system which can range from one to four weeks. The Dainese US distributor relies on inventory in their US warehouse as well as inventory overseas. Unfortunately, their system is not capable of giving us a more accurate real-time estimate. If you are concerned about the shipping time on any particular item showing “3-5 Day” availability, please reach us using the Customer Service link here on our website, otherwise, we’ll assume you are OK with the longer time frame for delivery.
Read on for more details.