Dainese Avro D2 Jacket
Featuring an aggressive look in an adaptable package, the lightweight Avro D2 textile jacket boasts construction of D-Synth 350 fabric with Microelastic inserts for a trim fit. Flexibility is maximized with a removable thermal liner and air vents at the chest and back, while removable rigid shoulder armor enhances protection.
- D-SYNTH 350 FABRIC
- POLYURETHANE RIGID SHOULDERS COVERED WITH D-SYNTH 350 FABRIC
- REMOVABLE COMPOSITE PROTECTORS CERTIFIED TO EN 1621.1 STANDARD
- JACKET-PANTS FASTENING SYSTEM
- MICROELASTIC ELASTICATED INSERTS
- NECK, WAIST AND WRISTS ADJUSTMENTS
- AIR VENTS ON CHEST AND BACK
- LINER IN BREATHABLE AND PERFORATED SANITIZED® FABRIC
- REMOVABLE THERMAL LINER
- 1 INNER POCKET ON THERMAL LINER
- 2 INNER POCKETS
- 2 OUTER POCKETS
- POCKET FOR WAVE G1 AND G2 BACK PROTECTOR
- REFLECTIVE INSERTS
Note About Shipping: Items that show an availability of “Same Day” are physically located in our Lubbock TX warehouse and will ship on the same day as ordered if you order by 2 p.m. central on a weekday (or the next working day if ordered after 2 p.m central.)
Items showing “3-5 Days” will ship as soon as we receive the item from the Dainese US distribution system which can range from one to four weeks. The Dainese US distributor relies on inventory in their US warehouse as well as inventory overseas. Unfortunately their system is not capable of giving us a more accurate real-time estimate . If you are concerned about the shipping time on any particular item showing “3-5 Day” availability, please reach us using the Customer Service link here on our website, otherwise, we’ll assume you are OK with the longer time frame for delivery.
Our fit check process involves trying real products on our size check mannequins. We’re in the process of doing that and will report here as soon as we’re done.