Bull-it SR6 Tracker Jacket
- Covec SP120 SR6 liner (AAA achieved for abrasion)
- 13oz twill denim outer construction
- 2 color options – Light Blue and Dark Blue
- Available in sizes XS – 3XL
- Arms are contoured and include CE Level 1 elbow and shoulder protectors
- Pocket for optional Covec back protector
- Wick away mesh liner for comfort, working with the Covec rib creating increased airflow
- Air vents front and back.
- Traditional denim jacket style, 5 external pockets and 1 inner.
- Internal belt hoops for jeans connectivity
Check out these similar products:
We checked the fit on these jackets with our size mannequins and we also spot checked a few different size jackets with a tape. And we found these jacket to run about 1 to 2 sizes small. That means you’ll need a jacke that is 1 or 2 sizes larger than you normally wear in men’s clothing.
Our Two Cents
Bull-it says: The Bull-it range of jackets are reinforced with Covec’s SP120 SR6 liner, a high performance protective motorcycle liner. Tested to the incoming en17092 standard, the SP120 SR6 range has achieved the AAA rating (120KPH) for abrasion resistance.
The SP120 SR6 Tracker 17 jacket, a traditional style 13oz twill denim jacket available in two color options, light and dark blue is new to the range. The ride height of the waist of the jacket has been optimized to ensure maximum fashion whilst still covering the lower back when riding. A wick away mesh comfort liner is fitted and Covec’s SR6 protection liner helps keep you cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. Covec CE Level 1 elbow and shoulder protectors fitted as standard with a back-protector pocket to fit an optional Covec back protector. As with all Bull-it SR6 denim’s, the jackets have a shower-resistant finish.