Alpinestars Session Race Jacket
A softshell jacket that acts as a windbreaker with a polar fleece liner for excellent thermal capabilities, the Session Jacket is optimized for comfort and convenience with plenty of pocket storage options and strategic stretch paneling for freedom of movement and reduced fatigue on those challenging Enduro trails.
- Multi material shell construction: wind breaker softshell in the exposed area and polar fleece fabric to increase comfort and thermal capability.
- Zippered air intake vents are strategically positioned for optimized airflow that can be controlled according to rider’s needs.
- Main shell textile incorporates water resistant treatment for improved weather performance.
- Two front hand pockets and one chest zippered pocket offers secure and convenient storage of essential belongings.
- Cuff adjustment closure system for snug fit.
- Feature elbow and shoulder PU reinforcement for additional abrasion resistance.
- Stretch panel on forearms to increase flexibility and movement.
- Reflective insert to increase visibility of the rider.
- Slim collar construction with stretch main fabric and microfiber comfort inner lining.
- Pre-curved sleeves construction reduces riding fatigue.
- Detachable sleeves allow the jacket to be worn as a vest.
- Inner pocket compartments for convenient storage.
- Microfiber comfort edge on collar and cuffs.
Read on for more details.
Go here for sizing information provided by Alpinestars