Spidi Carbo Rider CE Jacket
SPIDI Carbo Rider CE is a sporty leather jacket entirely prEN 17092:2017 AAA certified. Made with Italian crafted cowhide, features carbon fiber shields on the shoulders.
By continuous research and experience, gained from Safety Lab, comes a new technology signed by SPIDI, synthesis of history and innovation, two founding values of the Brand. The main goal of the Safety Lab has always been focused on nding the best combination of comfort and safety. After a long time of experimentation on track, through software simulations and tests in the urban environment, engineers of the SPIDI Community created the Warrior Tech, a new technology, with a careful study of bio-mechanics and ergonomics, able to protect the rider in the most sensitive areas in the event of a fall. The never ending research in technical innovations becomes more and more accurate, reaching its peak with the performance of Warrior Tech; a technology able to respond at extreme stress. Thanks to its modular design, it adapts perfectly to the natural shapes of the human body. The most innovative value , focused in the design of its structure that enhance the possibilities offered by polymers and the nonperforming process, allows the industrial production of a protector with impact absorption capacity never reached before. With the application of the Warrior Tech inserts, the safety of the rider reaches a level with no equals, covering an important role as part of the vanguard in technical sports and opening new scenarios in mobility safety, that go far beyond the world of motorsport.
- Carbon fiber shields applied on shoulders
- Warrior Protectors certificate EN 1621-1 Lev. 1 shoulders
- Force-Tech removable protectors CE certified EN 1621-1:2012 elbows
- Arrangement for Warrior chest protector Lev. 1 Z138
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lev.1 Z54
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lel. 2 Z147
- PPE protective apparel for motorcycle use – Pr En 17092-2: 2017 Class AAA certified
- Arrangement for holding CE (Lev. 2) back protector Z172
- 50% waterproof garment
- Arrangement for optional thermo lining L30 man
- Arrangement for optional H2Out lining X47 man
- Removable quilted waistcoat with hollow fibre wadding 80gr.
- Step in Clothing: layered clothing system optional
- 2 products in one, protection in-built to the internal layer
- Zip fastener to join jacket/trousers
- Average weight 2,5 Kg
- Pants clip to join jacket/trousers
- Adjustable waist fastening
- High tenacity elastic flex tenax Nylon 6.6, extreme abrasion resistance
- Cowhide, 1.1/1.3 mm thick, high safety performance
- Premium leather tanned in Italy
- Do not Wash – Do not bleach – Do not tumble dry – Line drying in the shade – Do not iron – Do not dry clean – Do not wring
Read on for more details.
Below is the link to Spidi’s sizing information