Dainese Valorosa 50th LTD QDF Leather Jacket for Women
- Limited edition cowhide motorcycle jacket dedicated to Dainese’s 50th Anniversary. With Quickdry Frame™ technology and exclusive iridescent Speed Demon.
- Valorosa 50th LTD QDF is the limited edition motorcycle jacket dedicated to Dainese’s 50th Anniversary.Made of soft, resistant Tutu cowhide, it is characterized by the exclusive iridescent Speed Demon. The innovative Quickdry Frame ™ technology contributes to its thermal comfort, causing the garment to dry extremely quickly and helping to create a feeling of dryness and freshness on hotter trips. The inner lining is breathable with 3D Bubble fabric inserts.Certified according to the EN 1621.1 standard, the jacket is equipped with protectors on elbows and shoulders, with the shoulder protectors also featuring replaceable aluminum plates for maximum safety, and pockets designed for inserting back and chest protectors.The large S1 fabric stretch inserts on the hips and inner arms, the Microelastic 2.0 inserts on the shoulder blades, the aerodynamic hump and the fit adjustment system on the hips make the Valorosa 50th LTD QDF extremely comfortable, ergonomic and functional, characteristics also optimized by the jacket-pants fastening system.
- 1 inner pocket
- 2 outer pockets
- Pocket for Double Chest protector
- Pocket for G1 & G2 back protector
- Stretch fabric insert on the collar
- Aerodynamic hump
- Elasticated inserts
- Lengthened back
- Microelastic elasticated inserts
- Waist adjustment
- S1 fabric
- Tutu cowhide leather
- Composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard on elbow and shoulders
- Replaceable aluminum plate on shoulder (1876165 kit shoulder sport aluminum)
- Localized perforation
- NanoFeel® liner with inserts in 3D Bubble air spaces fabric
- Quickdry Frame™ technology applied on the inner side of the leather
Note About Shipping: Items that show an availability of “Same Day” are physically located in our Lubbock TX warehouse and will ship on the same day as ordered if you order by 2 p.m. central on a weekday (or the next working day if ordered after 2 p.m central.)
Items showing “3-5 Days” will ship as soon as we receive the item from the Dainese US distribution system which can range from one to four weeks. The Dainese US distributor relies on inventory in their US warehouse as well as inventory overseas. Unfortunately their system is not capable of giving us a more accurate real-time estimate . If you are concerned about the shipping time on any particular item showing “3-5 Day” availability, please reach us using the Customer Service link here on our website, otherwise, we’ll assume you are OK with the longer time frame for delivery.
Read on for more details.