REVIT Hudson Overshirt (Large Only)
The Hudson Overshirt is perfect for the rider who values both style and protection. Cordura denim takes care of abrasion resistance and is supplemented by REV’IT!’s PWR|Shield technology at the elbows and shoulders. In addition to PWR|Shield, you limbs will also be protected by included SeeSmart CE-Level 1 armor. The Hudson also accepts REV’IT!’s Seesoft back protector for those who demand full armor coverage.
Get the protection of a full on moto jacket without the full on moto look.
- Outer Shell: 12.5oz Cordura denim with COOLMAX
- Seesmart™ CE-level 1 protection at shoulders and elbows, double layered with PWR|Shield
- Back protector (sold separately): Seesoft Back Protector -Type RV
- Type RV / Size 03 fits SM-MD
- Type RV / Size 04 fits LG-2XL
- Type RV / Size 05 fits 3XL
- Fit: city fit regular
- Features: extra comfort by mechanical stretch of outer shell, triple needle stitching at back sleeves, jeans loop, short connection zipper
- Pockets: chest pockets, inner pocket
More info: This document explains some of the features and materials listed above. (Not all REV’IT! products have all the features or materials listed. Use your back button after viewing.)
Please Note: We can ship REV’IT! products to US, US territory or APO/FPO addresses only (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
We measured and tried on all the sizes in this overshirt and developed the size chart below to help you buy the right size. The overall fit is trim… some call it a “European” cut, which means it is close fitting and will work best for those with a trim build. For most people, you’ll find that you have to buy one size larger than you usually wear in men’s clothing. The exception would be a person with a tall, trim built who prefers the European fit.
We put a Medium and XL on our two Fit Check mannequins Huey and Dewey. We generally buy test jackets in a Medium for Huey and an XL for Dewey (41” and 45” chest respectively) assuming these jackets would fit “normally”, and were able to get them on the two mannequins, but it was a very tight fit.
Sleeve lengths are noticeably generous. The arms are fairly trim so those with stout builds probably won’t like the overall cut, but taller and leaner cut people probably will love it.
|Overshirt Size||Max Chest||Our Estimate
of Max Belly/Waist