Spidi Garage Leather Jacket
Garage is a leather jacket with a classic design, equipped with the innovative Warrior Lite protections that maximize the concept of protection and comfort.
SPIDI was born in the most important district for leather processing. Tanning in the Chiampo Valley boasts roots in the fifteenth century, when farmers themselves began to tan and sell leathers. The beginning of the industrial process of tanning can be dated to the ‘800s; it’s towards the middle of the twentieth century that the art of tanning invades the whole valley, thanks to the electromechanical development, and counting now over 700 factories in that industry. Almost six hundred years of tradition, innovation and research allow SPIDI using the finest leathers from around the world, wisely worked in this district in northern Italy, where tanning handed down for generations and where the common goal is to continue to refine the tanning process of leathers that will then be used in a variety of categories, such automotive, footwear, clothing and more. Spidi benefited from this amazing know-how to create the quality standards of leathers used in the motorcycle world. The proximity to the world’s most important tanning district allowed us over the years, and still allows , to select the leathers and to define all the stages to reach the highest quality products that exceed standards. LEAT+ER is synonymous of high quality and certifies that our leather were wisely worked in Italy to give our products a unique look, in accordance with our health/safety standards. Wearing a SPIDI LEAT+ER product means wearing over two hundred years of history.
- Removable Warrior Protectors certified En1621-1 lev. 1 shoulders and elbows
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lev.1 Z54
- Arrangement for holding CE (Lev. 2) back protector Z172
- 50% waterproof garment
- Arrangement for optional thermo lining L30 man
- Arrangement for optional H2Out lining X47 man
- Fixed lining
- Step in Clothing: layered clothing system optional
- Average weight 2,0 Kg
- Adjustable waist fastening
- Cowhide, 1.0/1.2 mm thick, high fitting performance
- Premium leather tanned in Italy
- Cotton lining
- Washed leather jacket with increased comfort and style
- Do not Wash – Do not bleach – Do not tumble dry – Line drying in the shade – Do not iron – Do not dry clean – Do not wring
Read on for more details.
Below is the link to Spidi’s sizing information