Z1R Prymer Jacket
- Made with a water and wind resistant, breathable, three-layer softshell membrane fabric
- Durable Water Repellent prevents outer shell from becoming saturated and allows the material to breathe naturally
- Light weight softshell fabric is flexible and soft inside
- Pockets: 1 zippered chest, 2 hand pouch pockets, 2 zippered hand pockets
- Full hood with elastic drawstring and visor
We also put the Medium on Huey and the XL on Dewey and they look good. I developed a chart below to show you the max chest and max belly size for each alpha size offered. But generally speaking, most people can choose the size they normally wear in men’s clothing.
The waist/belly fit on these jackets is pretty relaxed… only about 2” smaller than the chest so the belly fit shouldn’t be a problem for most, but you can measure your chest and belly and use the chart below to make sure you choose a size that will be big enough for both. The waist has side Velcro adjusters to help you snug down the waist to fit if there is some extra room (but they don’t make the waist/belly bigger).
|SIze||Max Chest||Max Belly|